This recipe is a fun take on a very healthy, yet underrated vegetable. I know many people who have told me they hate Brussels sprouts when, in fact, they had never even tried them before. I’m dedicated to helping this veggie get the love it deserves. The maple mustard dressing combined with roasting gives this appetizer plenty of flavor without a lot of work.
Roasted Maple Dijon Brussels Sprouts
- Baking Sheet
- Large Bowl
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts rinsed, ends trimmed, outer leaves removed
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the garlic, mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, and salt. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Place Brussels sprouts on baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in oven until browned, about 30-35 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Allow to cool just enough to handle, then spear each Brussels sprout with a toothpick and arrange on a platter.