The clementine is such a lovely, portable fruit, but it doesn’t get the credit it deserves when it comes to baked goods. It’s in season for the fall and winter, so the holiday season is the perfect time to incorporate clementines into your recipes. This clementine Bundt cake adds a bright, fresh, unexpected dessert to your holiday table.
Gluten-Free Clementine Cake with Dark Chocolate Glaze
- Bundt Pan
- Food Processor
- Small Saucepan
- 2 Clementines peeled and divided intosegments
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter softened
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Coconut flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 oz Dark chocolate chopped
- 3 tbsp Almond milk or oat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a Bundt pan and set aside.
- Put clementines and sugar into a food processor and process until smooth. Remove any seeds you come across.
- Add butter and process until smooth.
- Add eggs and process until smooth.
- Add flour and baking powder, then process until mixed well.
- Pour batter into the Bundt pan. Bake until golden brown, about 40minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Flip Bundt pan over to place cake onto serving platter.
- Pour milk into a small saucepan and heat over medium until it’s steaming.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate. Stir continuously until smooth. Pour over the cake.