Classic Red Devil
A throwback drink that never dissappoints and was very popular in the late 90's and early 2000's with the younger age group predominantly for it's drinkability and high alcohol content. The Red Devil is smooth and sweet with a hint of sour! Don't let the taste fool you these drinks are as strong as they sound. If you plan on drinking more then 2 of these on a night out with friend, an Uber home is highly recommended!
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Tall glass (Pint glass preffered)
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Triple sec
- 1/2 oz Southern Comfort
- 1/2 oz Sloe Gin
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/4 oz Lime Juice
- splash Grenadine
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing tin filled with ice
- Shake all ingredients briefly just to mix
- Strain into Tall glass filled with ice
- Garnish with Orange slice Enjoy !