Angel’s Envy, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey that is finished in port wine casks for an award-winning spirit.
Still considered a new comer to the bourbon trail and only 9 years old does not make it undeserving of the many positive reviews and rating awards it has been receiving.
Angel’s Envy Bourbon is a young, delicate, taste worthy Kentucky Bourbon that is crafted to an unprecedented smoothness, sweetness and balance.
This bourbon is aged for up to 6 years distilled in micro batches of only 8 to 12 barrels, and once its deemed ready, it is finished in ruby port wine casks, which adds subtly distinct flavor nuances that enhance the whiskey without challenging it.
It radiates a color of Gold with reddish amber hues, nearly copper in tone and flavorful with hints of Vanilla, ripe fruit, maple syrup, toast and bitter chocolate.
Ready your palate for a clean and lingering sweetness with a hint of Madeira that slowly fades. So don’t hesitate any longer and have a bottle of the Angel’s Envy Bourbon Whiskey delivered right to your door.
As I look out through my window with thoughts of snow I think back on my childhood really not so long ago and one thought comes to my mind every winter, the thought of a nice hot toddy made by my mother without any real spirit of course, unlike hers. Sitting next to her and my siblings with one thought, she could have added a little! Yet I still remember how so warm and comfortable it made us all feel. Well, I’m grown now and my hot toddy has grown too!
- large pot
- 750 ml 1btl. of your favorite Cabernet or Merlot
- 3 oz Angels Envy” Bourbon
- 1 diced Red Apple
- 1 Sliced Large Orange
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 Cloves
- Pour the wine into a large pot and set over medium heat.
- Add the sliced oranges, diced apples, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Slowly pour the sugar into the pot and stir to to dissolve simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat, ladle to warm mugs.
- Add 3/4oz. of “Angels Envy” Bourbon to each mug
- Garnish with an orange slice and cinnamon stick. Serve and Enjoy!